Welcome to your weekly serving of the best content & community marketing articles from across the web.
Here, you’ll find the most shared posts from industry influencers around trending topics like content marketing, social media marketing, marketing automation, social selling, social recruiting, and more. Get excited, grab another coffee, and read on to explore the week’s very best.
Not yet a subscriber of the Socialight Insights Blog? Enter your email in the sidebar field on the right to become a member today.
The B2B Social Marketing Roundup
- 2016 B2B Social Marketing Budget Trends Report
- 6 Content Marketing Ideas To Steal From IBM
- 50 Things We Learned About Content Marketing This Year
- How 5 B2B Tech Brands Built Audiences Through Longform Content
- 8 Things I Learned About Employee Advocacy In 2015
- 17 Platforms That Will Make You A Better Marketer
- Winning Through Niche Content Marketing
- 21 Questions & Answers From An SEO Leader
- 8 New Twitter Features For 2016
Upcoming & Recorded Webinars
- Inspire Your Audience through Social Video Wed Jan 27 @2pm EST via Spredfast
- 5 Ways To Map Content to the Buyer’s Journey Thur Jan 28 @2pm EST via Kapost
Social Tech Of The Week
- Tool: Influitive
- Type: Advocate Marketing Platform
- Department(s): Marketing
- Description: Your customers love you. Influitive’s advocate marketing software helps you discover, mobilize and recognize them. Drive referrals, references, reviews, word of mouth recommendations, and more.